Eight nursing homes in Niles and Morton Grove received a stamp of approval in the recently released U.S. News and World Reports Best Nursing Homes rankings.
- Bethany Terrace Nursing Center, 3-stars
- Presence Saint Benedict Nursing and Rehabilitation, 5-stars
- Forest Villa Nursing & Rehabilitation, 3-stars
- Presence St. Andrew Life Center, 5-stars
- Glen Bridge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 3-stars
- Niles Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 2-stars
- Regency Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 2-stars
U.S. News and World Reports rated more than 15,000 nursing homes nationwide as part of its 2013 rankings, with fives stars being the top ranking for nursing homes, according to the news website.
The ratings were developed using combined information from state health inspection reports, nurse staffing information and selected quality measures of clinical care reported at the Nursing Home Compare website run by the Federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), according to a PRWeb press release.
The purpose of the data is to help families "research nursing home safety, health inspections, staffing, and more," accoring to the U.S. News Best Nursing Homes website.