The Morton Grove Winter Farmers' Market is this Saturday from 9 am – 2 pm!
Who: You! Your friends, your family, your co-workers, your neighbors – the more the merrier!
What: Lots of shopping, eating, live music, entertainment
When: Saturday, Feb. 2nd 9 am – 2 pm
Where: Morton Grove American Legion Civic Center, 6140 Dempster St., Morton Grove, IL 60053
Why: Pick up Valentines’ gifts, weekly groceries, Superbowl party snacks, green cleaning supplies, natural cosmetics, candles, honey, jelly, warm winter wear, and so much more!
The following vendors will be participating in our February Winter Market:
- Albo Acres: alpaca wool items such as sweaters, yarn, mittens, hats, scarves
- Aunty Jeanne’s: jams, jellies, honey
- Backyard Bed and Breakfast: handcrafted wooden birdhouses and toys
- Beijo de Chocolat: fine chocolates and candies, teas
- Benhart Farms: grass fed beef, pork, free range chickens, farm fresh eggs
- Blessed Roots Farm: natural cleaning products
- Brian Kabat Photography: holiday greeting cards, calendars, photo cds
- Brick Oven Kitchen: homemade hummus, pita chips
- Buttercream by Julianna: gluten free baked goods such as loaves, cookies and brownies
- Cheese People, The: artisanal cheeses cut to order
- Diana’s Whoopie Pies: whoopie pies desserts & demi-pies
- Gretta’s Goat Milk Soap Inc.: organic goatmilk soaps
- Jewelry by Nicole: antique jewelry
- John Bailey Honey: several varieties of honey, beeswax candles, jam
- LAZ Cosmetics: natural body care products, body sprays, hand crafted jewelry
- Maier’s Bakery: baked goods such as cookies, danishes, doughnuts and pączki
- Northshore Pet Chef: animal treats, pet food
- Presto Pesto: pine nut pesto, nut free pesto, cheese free pesto
- Shadow Creek Creations: hand crafted jewelry
- Spark of the Heart: dip mixes, soup mixes, dried kits
- Super Cup Coffee Shop: coffee, hot apple cider, pop, water bottles
- Sweetie-Pie Sweets & Treats: cake pops, cake pop bouquets, cake pop gift baskets
- Tomato Mountain Farm: certified organic salsas, sauces, jams and jellies
The following vendors will be providing prepared foods in our upstairs Market Cafe during our February Winter Market:
- Rayan Market: soups, chicken and beef shawarma sandwiches, fresh squeezed orange juice
- Spencer’s Jolly Posh Foods: bangers (sausages) and rashers (bacon) sandwiches, nitrate-free frozen meats
- Tamales Express: tamales in a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, soup
For this first time at our Market, there will be cooking demonstrations & free samples from Sur La Table. Head upstairs to the Market Cafe at the top of each hour for a 15 minute demonstration followed by samples.
*Line up subject to change, based on vendor availability
Enjoy live music on the Main Floor Stage all market long!
If you have any questions or would like to VOLUNTEER at the Winter Market or during the Regular Season, please feel free to call us at 847.750.MGFM (6436), e-mail us at email@example.com, or message us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/MGFarmersMarket.