Invite a friend
Morton Grove Park District Zumba
Zumba is a dance fitness class with a distinctive fusion of Latin and International rhythms that combine high energy and motivating beats with unique moves and combinations. Fun and exhilarating, its exercise in disguise. All our instructors are Zumba certified.
This morning class runs from 9:45am -10:45am on Monday and Wednesday mornings. The park district also offers an Monday or Wednesday evening class from 7:15p-8:10pm. The price for one of these classes is $60/6 week session.
|Where||Morton Grove Park District 6834 Dempster St, Morton Grove, IL 60053|
|Time||9:45 am–10:45 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
|Price||$89/ 6 week session.|
More About Morton Grove Park District
Renovated in 1996, the Morton Grove Park District is a large facility for community events and recreation. The district oversees 14 parks with a total of 67 acres of land in Morton Grove. There is a 5,000 square-foot fitness club with equipment for cardio and fitness, as well as outdoor space for exercise. The building provides multi-purpose meeting rooms for the community. In addition, the Maine-Niles Association of Special Recreation (MNASR) is located on the second floor.
Other events here
- Morton Grove Park District Zumba Weekly on Fridays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Kickboxing Class Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–6:45 pm
- Park Board Committee of the Whole Meeting June 13, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / August 8, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Park Board Meetings May 16, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / July 18, 2013 / August 15, 2013 / September 19, 2013 / October 24, 2013 / November 21, 2013 / December 19, 2013, 6:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Park Board Committee Meeting May 2, 2013 / September 5, 2013 / October 3, 2013 / November 7, 2013 / December 5, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Park Board Committee Meeting May 9, 2013 / September 12, 2013 / October 17, 2013 / November 14, 2013 / December 12, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm