Invite a friend
Santa Comes to Town
The Morton Grove Park District and the Village of Morton Grove proudly present the community's annual Santa Comes to Town event this Sunday, December 2nd.
Santa will ride through the streets of Morton Grove from 12pm - 3pm passing out candy for all the good boys and girls of Morton Grove. Some of these pieces of candy will be specially marked as prize winners.
Santa will be greeting children and redeeming prize candy at Prairie View Community Center, 6834 Dempster Street until 3:30pm. Maps of Santas routes are available to download from the park district at www.mortongroveparks.com
More About Morton Grove Park District
Renovated in 1996, the Morton Grove Park District is a large facility for community events and recreation. The district oversees 14 parks with a total of 67 acres of land in Morton Grove. There is a 5,000 square-foot fitness club with equipment for cardio and fitness, as well as outdoor space for exercise. The building provides multi-purpose meeting rooms for the community. In addition, the Maine-Niles Association of Special Recreation (MNASR) is located on the second floor.
Other events here
- Kickboxing Class Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–6:45 pm
- Morton Grove Park District Zumba Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Morton Grove Park District Zumba Weekly on Fridays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Park Board Committee of the Whole Meeting June 13, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / August 8, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Park Board Meetings May 16, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / July 18, 2013 / August 15, 2013 / September 19, 2013 / October 24, 2013 / November 21, 2013 / December 19, 2013, 6:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Park Board Committee Meeting May 2, 2013 / September 5, 2013 / October 3, 2013 / November 7, 2013 / December 5, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Park Board Committee Meeting May 9, 2013 / September 12, 2013 / October 17, 2013 / November 14, 2013 / December 12, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm