Invite a friend
Yoga for Kids
Join us on the 3rd Monday of each month to learn yoga poses and breathing techniques and feel relaxed and energized afterward. No experience needed. For kids in grades K-8. Caregivers need to stay in the room with children grades K-2.
More About Niles Public Library
Want to meet an author, attend a concert or learn computer skills? You can do all these and more at the Niles Public Library, which offers a rich diversity of program offerings, in addition to its selection of books, movies, music, computers, magazines and newspapers. The library sponsors ongoing programs such as the Veterans History Project, a Library of Congress-sponsored initiative to collect oral histories and memorabilia from World War II and Korean War veterans. The Niles Public Library was founded in 1959 and renovated and expanded in 1998. It serves 58,000 residents in Niles, Glenview and parts of unincorporated Des Plaines. It has a computer lab, a silent study area and a large meeting room which seats a maximum of 120 people. Community members can request use of the meeting room, which can be divided into two smaller rooms.
Other events here
- Bad Kitty Throws a Party! Tomorrow, May 24, 4:45 pm–5:45 pm
- DIY.org Maker Workshop Sat, May 25, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Family Movie: Wreck-It Ralph Sat, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:45 pm
- Niles Sister Cities Meeting February 25, 2013 / March 25, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / May 27, 2013 / June 24, 2013 / July 22, 2013 / August 26, 2013 / September 23, 2013 / October 28, 2013 / November 25, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- FREE Mentoring for Small Businesses and Start Ups April 30, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / July 23, 2013, 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
- FREE Mentoring for Small Businesses and Start Ups Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- First Son: The Biography of Richard M. Daley Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- New Release: Robot and Frank Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- The How-To’s Of Container Gardening Sun, Jun 2, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- The Gettysburg Battlefield Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm