Tis the season to be merry and brighten up a local seniors’ holiday through the Be a Santa to a Senior program! Home Instead Senior Care serving Northbrook and the surrounding area is kicking off this year’s program with multiple area Christmas trees, located at:
· Dominick’s (450 W Half Day Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089)
· Home Instead (3100 Dundee Road, Suite 107, Northbrook, IL 60062)
· Jewel/Osco (79 McHenry Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089)
· Jewel/Osco (16 S Waukegan Road, Deerfield, IL 60015)
· Jewel/Osco (890 N Western Avenue, Lake Forest, IL 60045)
· Sunset Foods (825 S Waukegan Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045)
· Sunset Foods (4190 State Hwy 83, Long Grove, IL 60047)
To be a Santa to an area senior, stop by any of the locations listed above to select an ornament from the tree. Each ornament will have a gift suggestion, such as slippers or a blanket. Have fun shopping, and return the unwrapped gift in a bag with the ornament to any one of the area locations by December 27.
Be a Santa to a Senior is an annual holiday gift program developed to brighten the lives of older adults that are alone or financially challenged during the holiday season. Since introducing the Be a Santa to a Senior program, Home Instead Senior Care has helped provide 1.2 million gifts to more than 700,000 seniors in need. Please call (847) 418-3300 for more information or questions, or visit www.beasantatoasenior.com.