Available positions include store associates ($13/hour) and shift managers ($13/hour plus an additional $4 per hour when performing manager duties). Part-time employees working at least 20 hours per week receive full health insurnce benefits, dental coverage and 401K.
There are Aldi stores at 4833 W. Oakton, Skokie; 7905 Golf Road, Morton Grove, and 7428 N. Waukegan Road, Niles.
Job requirements are as follows:
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 poundsThe company has also announced it will open 650 new stores across the country over the next five years, according to a press release.
For more information, visit www.aldistorejobs.com.