The big red Powerball has rolled over once again.
With no recent winners, the Powerball jackpot has climbed to $208 million for the Wednesday, Feb. 6 drawing, according to Illinois Lottery officials.
The winning numbers from last Saturday night’s drawing were: 11 - 16 - 33 - 40 – 41, and the Powerball was 34. While no one won the Saturday jackpot, more than 38,000 Illinoisans won prizes ranging from $4 to $10,000, lottery officials said.
Quick Powerball Facts:
- Introduced in Illinois on Jan. 31, 2010.
- Current jackpot at $208 million; cash value of $130.7 million; after withholding: $91.4 million.
- Jackpots now start at $40 million instead of $20 million.
- IL has had 19 Match 5 winners since January 18, 2012; Match 5 winners receive $1,000,000 eac.
- Overall odds of winning a prize: 1:31.8
- Drawings are at 9:59 PM (CT) every Wednesday and Saturday.
- All profits from Powerball in Illinois stay in Illinois to support education and capital developments.
- Powerball is played in 44 lottery jurisdictions across the country.
- Largest Powerball Jackpot: $384 million was won Nov. 28, 2012 in Arizona and Missouri.