- Lettuce go to the Morton Grove Farmer's Market and romaine there a while to shop. If you carrot all about rooting for local farmers, this is the place to beet. Had enough of this corny language? OK, we'll squash it, but first let us say the Market affirms our vision of hope for humanity and whirled peas. Saturday 8 a.m. until noon at 6210 W. Dempster.
- Enjoy the last Niles summer concert of the season with the BBI Band playing 70s and 80s hits in Niles' Oak Park.
- Snag a bargain at the Youth Services Rummage Sale, on Lake Street in Glenview.
- Help Adam Cieply with his Eagle Scout project and make Cards for Hospitalized Kids at a card-making party Saturday at St. John Brebeuf.
- Sunday is the last day ever for Centennial Pool, which is the neighborhood pool for Niles residents living in the Park Ridge School District. They'll demolish it and build a new center for next year.
Get Niles-Morton Grove news in a daily email from Patch.