Giordano's of Morton Grove
Since Giordano's opened in 1974, it has become a staple in the Chicagoland area. One of 55 locations in Illinois and Florida, Giordano's is famous for Chicago-style stuffed pizza. It also maintains a wide variety of beer and liquor with daily drink specials. Giordano's offers dine-in, carry-out and delivery services, as well as nationwide pizza shipping.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, noon - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Pizza
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Chicago-style stuffed pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual