Metra Metropolitan Rail Passenger Station
The Morton Grove Metra station is part of the Milwaukee District North line that travels from Fox Lake to Chicago's Union Station. Trains run in either direction frequently throughout the day. Schedules are available online and are subject to change. A waiting area is available for passengers.
- Hours: Ticket agent hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 1:15pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Waiting room hours: Daily, 4:45am - 7pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Lost & found
- Transportation: Commuter rail
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Paid lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Discounts: Child, Student
- Number of tracks: 2