Niles Family Fitness Center
The Niles Family Fitness Center is an indoor health club with a pool, two gyms, a fitness room, a track and a dance/aerobics studio. It also has a smoothie bar for healthy post-workout nourishment. The facility is available for birthday parties and pool parties.
The Fitness Center was built in 1998 and is owned and run by the Village of Niles. Carl Maniscalco has been the executive director since 2000. Linda Mathis is the membership coordinator.
"We're a family fitness center, so we offer programs for kids from age 3 to 13," says Maniscalco. "They can use the gym and pool. At 14 and up, kids can use the entire facility. Also, seniors make up about 30 percent of our membership."
- Fax: 847-588-8451
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 10pm; Fri, 5:30am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 5pm -
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp, elevator
- What makes this community special?: The services the village provides to the residents
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Senior
- Membership info: Memberships are available for children, adults and seniors.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Gym, Running track, Swimming pool
- Facility types: Indoor
- Features: Food/drink, Lockers, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking