Chicago's finest Korean restaurant features modern, comfortable wooden booths and a dark orange motif with fireplace, vases and decorative brick. There are three different dining rooms. A fourth room features a stage and can seat one hundred customers. Order "all you can eat meat" and enjoy Black Angus brisket, short ribs, pork belly, pork shoulder meat, beef intestines, abomasun, shrimp and tripe.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is level to the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Korean
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual